Monday, November 8, 2010

Shutterfly Christmas Cards

One of my favorite things about the Holiday season is sending and receiving Christmas cards. Before Jackson was born, Jeremy and I would just send out generic cards, but since Jackson has been around, we’ve used the opportunity to show family and friends how much our little man has changed. Over the past few years I’ve used various companies, and while I’ve generally been fairly pleased with the final product, the overall experience has been somewhat of a hassle. Either I’ve spent way too much time perusing card designs only to have to settle for a design that looked very cookie-cutterish, or I’ve gotten hung up in the design process when dealing with slow websites which is so frustrating.

This year, things are going to change!

I learned from a fellow blogger that Shutterfly is doing an amazing Christmas promotion where bloggers receive 50 free photo cards for blogging about Shutterfly. When I read that I was hooked and immediately signed up! I’ve used Shutterfly in the past and was very pleased with the upload process, the photo quality, and especially how quickly my order was filled. Unfortunately I’m not the best at actually printing out pictures, but hopefully that’s going to change. That’s my top resolution for next year!

After I signed up for the blogger promotion, I jumped onto Shutterfly and began checking out the selection. Y’all, I was amazed! You can narrow down your search in just about a million ways, from card size to how many photos will be displayed, and from price to color. The card designs range from retro to contemporary, and everything in between! You can definitely find something that fits your style and budget. I’ve narrowed my favorites down to a few of their religious cards, and after we do a photo shoot with Jackson later this month I’ll make my final decision.

Here are a few links so you can check things out for yourself!
Christmas cards

Christmas photo cards

Religious Christmas cards

Don’t forget that Shutterfly also does photo calendars and gift tags, so it’s like the Wal-Mart of the photo world! You really can get everything done in one place, for very reasonable prices. I hope you have fun checking Shutterfly out!

My only compensation for this post was receiving 50 free Holiday cards from Shutterfly. My opinions, as always, are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Random thoughts...